As we have pond we don’t have any child play facilties. Children are allowed but they need to be aged 10yrs and over.
We allow baby in arms. No toddlers unfortunately as the huts have steps which they may have trouble with. No baby equipment is supplied.
There is a local community shop less than a mile away which incorporates a post office. It sells a wide selection of goods including local produce doubles as an off license.
Sorry but as we are a working farm with Livestock NO DOGS
We will be open all year round – we have underfloor heating and woodburners – the huts are as cosy in the winter as they are in summer.
3 nights is the minimum booking we allow during the main season (Easter – end of September).
Out of season we will accept 2 night stays.
Please call for any other date requirements.
Change over day is Friday. To arrive no earlier than 3.00 pm on your arrival day and leave by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
Didn’t find the answer?
Please feel free to use the form below to ask any questions that you may like to know the answer to about our Shepherd Huts – we will try to assist you where we can!
- Ring of Bells at Cheriton Fitzpaine with a good guest ale Good food . Early bird menu being well priced 3 miles
- Black Dog Inn at village of Black Dog more larger menu Excellent carvery on Sundays 3 miles. We will be happy to collect you from these
- Mount Pleasant at Nomansland excellent local pub good food and ales 5 miles
- Lamb Inn (4.5miles) at Sandford award winning pub small menu but good food excellent ales
- Tiverton canal
- Knightshayes / Killerton both national Trust
- Bickleigh village
- Exmoor / Dartmoor are both same distance away in opposite directions
- Exmouth, Dawlish are the closest beaches which are on the south coast
Saunton sands on north coast – great for surfing!
Local theatre Northcott at Exeter
Queens Hall at Barnstaple